Saturday 9 June 2012

My trip to Cornwall


I just got back from my little trip around Cornwall and I must say that I had an amazing time there! The only thing I can complain about was  the weather ... but by the end it was not so bad because by some miracle we had one day of complete sunshine in St.Ives (beautiful  place) See my pics from the trip and tell me what you think about the South West of England?

Własnie wrocilam z mojej malej wycieczki z południowo-zachodniej Angli i musze powiedziec, ze  milo spedzilam tam czas! Tylko jedno na co moge narzekac to pogoda ... jednak do konca nie bylo tak zle.. poniewaz  jakims cudem  mielismy jeden dzien słonca w St.Ives ( piekne miejsce ) Zobacz moje zdjecia z wyjazdu i daj mi zanc co myslisz o poludniowo -zachodniej Angli ?



























































Top -h&m & zara 
Jumper -h&m
Jeans-new look
Jacket-zara
Shoes-both zara
Sunglasses-Joop 
Bag-Marc B


5 comments:

  1. super zdjęcia z Anglii, fajny z tego wyszedł reportaż. Ja natomiast tworzę przewodnik po Mediolanie.

    http://myownwayoffashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those beach photos!

    thanks for visiting my blog and left me a comment :)

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing pics!!!
    also, love all your shoes :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete