Sunday 15 April 2012

Wallis Peach Jeans & Metallic Jumper

  I have been looking for a good pair of quality peach jeans for a really long time (I can't do elastic in jeans!:) ) and finally I have found them in Wallis where I never go.. and surprisingly I have found some jeans with 20% off. I also bought a metallic Jumper which I did not plan to buy but there was 20% off everything that day so i didn't need too much encouragement to spend my hard-earned cash!





If you need to buy nail polish and you can not decide which color to choose then I would recommend this set which I found  in superdrug for only £ 4.99 - It's  all that you need this season.

Jezeli potrzebujesz kupic lakier do paznokci i nie mozesz sie zdecydowac, ktory kolor wybrac to polecam ten zestaw, ktory  znalazlam  w supedrugu  za tylko £4.99 - wszystkie najmodnejsze kolory w tym sezonie.  


Look what I found ?

Are you lost ? This skirt should  help you to find the right direction  :)
Zgubiłes sie? Ta spodnica powinna pomoc Ci znalezc własciwy kierunek :) 

Matchesfashion.com £211 










                   Bag of the Week


     Lambskin quilted tassel bag with classic chain straps ,Chanel ,mid 1980 




 Bargain List of the Week 


Dorothy Perkins Jeans £25  


Dorothy Perkins  Earrings £10 

Matalan Top £ 16 




Matalan Dress £20 







River Island Skirt £22 




Top Shop Trousers £40 



Dorothy Perkins  Top £24



Top Shop Bomber Jacket £48 






Wallis Jeans £ 29.50 



Matalan Dress  £ 25  










No comments:

Post a Comment